Recently Online applications are invited for appointment of Paramedic and Ministerial staff. These are against the vacant posts from both (Male & Female) candidates having domicile of Upper Chitral District as per Government Policy.
TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR POSITIONS:
Name of the Position:
PHÊ Technician (MP) (BPS-12)
Experience and Qualifications: SSC with Science subject at least 2nd and two years Diploma in relevant field from Medical Faculty and Renewal Certificates.
Name of the Position: Clinical Technician Radiology (BPS-12)
Serial No. 3
Name of the Position: Clinical Technician Pharmacy (BPS-12)
Serial No. 4
Clinical Technician Dental (BPS-12)
Qualifications:At least 2nd Division SSC
Qualifications: Diploma in Information Technology and Typing speed at least 35/40 words per minutes.And At least 2nd Divis SSC
Name of the Position: Store Keeper (BPS-10)Experience and Qualifications: Typing speed at least 35/40 words per minutes.Having IT diploma holders will be preferred.
1. Candidates are asked that they will be provisionally allowed to appear in the ETEA screening test. However detailed scrutiny of the candidate will be carried out by the appointing authority of the department. If during process any candidate is found ineligible in any respect at any stage of the recruitment process, he/she will be disqualified by the department.
2. Interview and calls letter will be issued to shortlisted candidates only who have passed the required exams.
3. All the candidates who Shortlist will be based on the screening test conducted by ETEA.
4. All applicants or Candidates should be eligible in all respects by the last date of receipt of the applications they have submitted.
5. Incomplete applications of candidates and applications received after due dates will not be entertained by the appointed authority.
6.Age Relaxation will be admissible as per existing Govt. Rules of the department.
7. Those candidates who are working in Government Department/Semi-Government bodies should apply through their proper channel.
8. Those Candidates who are intending to apply for more than one post than they shall apply separately for each post with separate fee.
9. All the number of vacancies can be increased /decreased by the department.
10.Most important point is that competent Authority reserves the right to cancel/reject any application and positions.
11. As per rules No traveling allowance and Daily allowance will be admissible for test/interview.
12. In case of foreign degree of the Candidates, Equivalent Certificates from HEC must be provided by applicants.
13. Errors or Omissions in number of posts are subject to rectification by the department.
14. All the applicants must have Upper Chitral domiciled.
15. More reference shall be given to all those Candidates belonging to the remote areas or difficult areas particularly of village Council Yarkhoon valley Broghil,Miragram No.II, Terich Mulkoh Sonoghore Oweer.
HOW TO APPLY FOR POSITIONS:
1. All Interested candidates may first visit www.elea.edu.pk and apply for the posts online according to given process.
2. If Successful submission of online application by applicants , a prescribed UBL online deposit slip that (having token number, project code and candidates personal information) will be generated automatically .
3. Must Take a printout of the generated UBL deposit slip & deposit the prescribed test fee (non-refundable) in any branch of UBL Bank or at UBL OMNI agent that prescribed printed deposit slip of UBL.
4. If this process is successful fee submission, please keep the original deposit their slip and do not share it with anyone else otherwise you are responsible.
5. After online apply. DONT send documents/testimonials to ETEA office: copies of testimonials/documents as these documents will be provided. Candidates who qualify the screening test as and when required by ETEA or the appointing authority for scrutiny purposes.
6. Availability of online application form on www.ctea.edu.pk on 10th August 2021.
7. This is most important that Last date for submission of online Application is 25th August 2021 .
8. All the Candidates will be informed through SMS by department ETEA to download and Print their Roll No. Roll no Slips from www.etea.edu.pk.All Candidates are directedto do not give ported/converted mobile number for timely notifications.
9. Test Date Time and test center will be mentioned on Roll No. Slip.
10. Must remember that separate Call Letter will not issued to any candidates for screening test through postal/courier means.
1. Please keep yourself documents and passport size scanned picture (Soft copy) with background with you at the time of online application submission.
2. Read carefully the instructions thoroughly before filling the online application form otherwise your responsibility.
3. ETEA shall Verity deposited fee at any stage of selection. If your payment is not verified by department , your all candidature shall be rejected.
4. If Fee deposited by desired applicants on someone else CNIC shall not be verified.
5. Another important point is that Unclaimed qualification will not be accepted by the department.
6. Keep yourself the bank printed receipt safe with yourself and do not share it with anyone else.
7. Applications of all those candidates applying who do not give correct information in form while filling the online application form, will not be rejected only.
For more information please read Official Advertisement below:
Jobs in Office the district health officer District kamber, Sindh