Jobs in Khyber Teaching Hospital Peshawar. Khyber Teaching Hospital Peshawar . Qualities Of a Institution; The Khyber Teaching Hospital, Peshawar. It is an autonomic Medical Teaching institution including with the Board of Governors. It also prescribed by the Government of Khyber Pakhtunkwa. Khyber Teaching Hospital Peshawar perform under medical teaching institution according to Reform Act 2015.
MTI and KTH offered an equal opportunity for employer with no restriction of bias.
Appplications are invited candidate to join for the following post which is lying in Khyber Teaching Hospital.
Vacant post Name: Software Engineering:
Number of Post: 01
BCs (Hons) or MCs or Ms in Computer Science .
Note: The candidates having oracle certification in developer will be preferred.
Experience cariteria: Candidates having at least 02 years post qualification experience .
candidates must have strong knowledge of oracle Developer and ain SOL programming and also having skills in RDBMS.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. Applications submit with complete bio-data and academic qualifications and experience certificates. Two passport size photographs and photocopy of CNIC that is attested and must be reach to office at 6th floor.
Job Application form maybe downloaded from official website of MTI KTH www.kth.gov.pk
.2. Closing date is fixed for the receipt of application that falls on an official holiday. Which is the next working day shall be considered as the closing date.
3. Any further application and documents received after the closing time and date Department has authority to be rejected. No documents will be accepted or changed never replaced once received along with the application. Incomplete applications will not been accepted.
4. All the Application of candidates must be accompanied with the processing fee in the form of crossed. These with valid bank draft amounting to Rs.1000/- (non-refundable) in favor of Hospital Director KTH fund Account, or for Online deposit . In the KTH Fund Account bearing No. PK15 KHYB 0121 0030 0311 6602, Bank of Khyber, KTH Branch Code is No.0121, Peshawar.
5. Experience is also important and Marks for the relevant experience shall be awarded to only those selected candidates who provide valid documentary evidence for the relevant experience required for the position they applied for.
6. Only the relevant experience accepted by the candidates and it is important to note that after the date of obtaining academic qualification than they will be counted.
7. It will be the responsibility of only candidate himself to provide valid equivalency certificate from HEC Pakistan. All documents along or with the application to justify and prove their academic eligibility for the post to be applied for.
8. Those Applicants whoes Degree in-progress and type of academic certificates shall not be considered for the required Qualifications.
9. Only all those shortlisted candidates will be called for interview and other will be considered rejected and Short listing will be made on the basis written test by the department . If they required and as deemed appropriate by the administration of MTI, KTH.
10. If candidate is selected than appointment of applicant the services of such candidates will be governed under the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Medical & Teaching Institutions Reform Act 2015. This is very important act and the rules / regulations framed there under as amended by Government from time to time.
11. All the processes of candidates related to selection of appropriate candidates will be done according to and on merit. Any candidate attempting to influence the recruitment by sifarish and selection processes will render the candidate liable for rejectionfrom the selection process and action will be taken.
12. Candidates already serving as Government employee and acting with any public or private sector organization or department shall submit his application through proper channel.
13. Further candidates may be disqualified or excluded from the selection process if she/he has following shortcomings:
a) He has been convicted by a court of law or dismissed or even terminated or removed from service by his previous department and/or
b) Applicant that Furnishes any false or forged information and , or documents while applying for any post, and/or
c) He Suppresses any important information which may lead to her/his disqualification from the post of selection; and/or
d). Those Candidates who Attempts to influence the selection process by Amy means in her / his favor or against any other candidate; or Misbehaves during the test, interview and selection.
14. All the selected candidates are asked to produce the original documents and important credentials at the time of interview.
15. No traveling and subsistence expenses, Traveling /Daily Allowance shall be given or admissible by the MTI, KTH to the candidates for attendingthe Test and Interview.
16. The selected candidates must furnish an affidavit on judicial stamp paper of appropriate face value to the given effect that they shall not be claim and give back at any forum for regularization of their services.
17. The Competent Authority of for this test shall have the undeniable vested right to increase or decrease thenumber f vacancies
18. Quota for Minorities and disabled persons must be followed. All candidates selected with the applicable rules / regulations of the Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa as amended from time to time.
19. Only a short number of selected candidates who cleared the test will be called for further process that is interview as the case may be and as deemed appropriate by the administration of the MTI, KTH.